Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 6 journal - Week 6 Eval.

I have learned so much through this class it is ridiculous. When we first stared this class i thought it would be fairly easy and not require too much time, I was mistaken. When we started I told my wife that this class was going to be easy as we went through the weeks my story would change and I found myself saying that this was the class I liked more this quarter. I discovered that i like typing code and trouble shooting issues in code, it reminded me of when i first learned how to code in C++, LaTex, and in MatLab. I get so captivated by the code and trying to make my code as flawless as it can be. Up to this point I have liked all of the projects they have shown me things that will in the end aid in me creating my webpage that I aim to use for my thesis. From the book work we have completed up to this point I would say that I have a combination of chapters that I liked. I liked the Chapters that had us create the restaurant website because it showed us how to link pages an insert basic graphics. I liked that we created different pages and the links this will help me to create the webpage I hope to use for my project. 


In the end I am really enjoying this class and I am learning the most from just playing in class from what is being taught and see what else I can do. I like taking what is being shown in class and modifying it just to see the effects. I learned the most while in class and not from the book work mainly because I am a kinesthetic learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment